Saturday 12 March 2011

New things!


I have created this blog 4 days after the birth of our second child, Daisy, a really nice moment in my life. My 19 month old son Dylan has taken to her brilliantly and rather than our fears of him being ragingly jealous coming true he mostly just wants to kiss her on the cheek. It has to be the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Looking at the life my wife and I have created in these two fills me with a really nice warm feeling. Family life is by far the best thing I've ever experienced :)
There hasn't been any time for work over these few days since the birth but there has been a bit of time to sit back and think in the quieter moments of the day,when the family are napping. Time to think a bit about what I'm doing
creatively and where I want to go with it(I haven't come up with an answer yet!).One idea was to start this blog where I can post more thoughts and random things that influence what I'm doing,rather than just posting work on internet forums to be disected by people with no clue as to where I'm comming from and often can't seem to see past their own blinkered ideas.
I have also decided to try and soak up a bit more of the different environments around me,the colours,textures and shapes that surround us both natural,manmade and where the two interact. I'm trying to carry my camera with me to document these where possible, even if I don't know how or when I'll use them! I'll post some of them here for 'food for thought' . All this means more walks,which can only be good! Dylan has been enjoying them so far,we've visited the beach a few times this week to give my wife a bit of quiet time with the new arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment